Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Swiss Bake ..something Berry

This will be my last dessert for my 30 days dessert project. I have to stop the project as it's quite a challenge to continue. I'll explain in the next post.

I did not remember this dessert's name. It's something Berry and it's a cheesecake. What a way to end the project huh? Bought this at Swiss Bake at Harbourfront Centre 2 days back for SGD$3.90. Bought it home to let whoever was at home to try.

Only my mum and my sis was around when I got home so I let my mum tried it first. My mum loved it. She said that this was so much nicer than the one I bought from Fruit Paradise. My sis loved it too. It's very cheesy and has a very limey taste which makes it very delicious. The berry gives a nice sour taste while the chocolate gives that extra flavor to the cake. I love how it gives a nice mix of flavors a lot. Worth the money.

I really enjoyed eating this cake. Full of flavors and delicious to eat as well. A good way to end the day with.

No comments:

Post a Comment