Saturday, March 3, 2012

Pecan Butterscotch


This is a treat for you sweet tooth's out there. This is the Pecan Butterscotch from Secret Recipe Kuala Lumpur. It's RM6.80 which is really cheap when you convert to SGD. It's just layers of cake, a mix of butterscotch and pecan.

I bought this cake brought it back to the hotel as we already quite tired from walking and I didn't go and find any desserts until we were heading back. The cake is covered with butterscotch icing which is nice and sweet. I love the butterscotch taste. Yum! There's not much to say about this cake really. It's simply sweet and delicious.

It's a good choice when you are having a tea time in the late afternoon or anytime you wish to have it at and this goes well with a hot beverage. It's quite a big slice if you have seen Secret Recipe's cakes. I'd have another slice when I find one again.

No comments:

Post a Comment