Saturday, March 3, 2012

McCafe Cheesecake


I know McDonald's have great Extra Value Meals but how would this cheesecake taste? I forgot how much it costs but it's less that SGD$7. Much expensive compared to the previous 2. I was back in Singapore on Monday. I was quite sad that I did not get myself a dessert on Sunday, which was on the way back to Singapore. I totally forgot about it and by the time I got home, super tired. But I decided not to give up! I'll most probably consume more dessert in the 30 days so it's alright.

It's just an ordinary cheesecake really. Nice big cheesy portion and the tiny crust at the bottom. However, it taste delicious! There's a hint of lemon that actually goes well with the flavor. I like it very much. I don't remember the last time I had cheesecake but I can easily recommend this one if someone wants to buy a cheesecake.

I'd have this without 2nd thoughts if this was the last dessert that McCafe outlet has. Their cinnamon melts are delicious too in my humble opinion. The cheesecake goes well with hot coffee or tea with less sugar. Simple yet delicious. Try it out when you're at McCafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment