Sunday, July 1, 2012

Yin Tian's personally made Jellies with sliced peaches.

Today's the eighth day of my 30 days desserts project. This time I had some of my colleague's Jellies with sliced peaches.

I was really looking forward to tasting some jellies when Yin Tian said she that she would make some jellies for me for my desserts project. My first impression on them when she showed me today was that it looked good! But what matters was how it tastes!

Usually most jellies will break apart easily when you put it in your mouth but this one was different. It was rather tough to chew. You could bite it easily really, it's just that you have to use the rear set of teeth to actually to be able to chew it.

This is the first time I ate jelly in such texture and it was refreshing to try something new like that. Surprised I was and loved it. 

She says she's gonna make durian pudding when she comes by again. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment