Sunday, July 8, 2012

Mei Heong Yuen Dessert's Strawberry Mango Shaved Ice

Today's the eleventh day of my 30 days desserts project and today's dessert is Strawberry Mango Shaved Ice from Mei Heong Yuen Dessert's.

I've been to this stall once many month's ago. It's located near the Mac's along Chinatown and located along the shop houses.

The dessert I ordered came very fast. What I like about the dessert was the choice of fruit flavor, strawberry and mango. It was nicely decorated with the sliced fruits of the flavor and syrup pored over it. Then there were these colored balls that the same color as the fruits.

The shaved ice texture was really good. Nice and smooth. The fruits were really sweet which I liked. As for the colored balls, it gave a very sweet taste when you pop it inside your mouth. It's the first time I ate these balls and I like them too!

I was really happy to be able to eat this. Love the colors and how it tasted. Cool and sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment