Thursday, July 19, 2012

Pure Vanilla's Salted Caramel and Red Velvet cupcakes


 

Today's the twenty first of my 30 days desserts project and I had Salted Caramel and Red Velvet cupcakes from Pure Vanilla.

 

 This was a surprised to me from a friend and I was thrilled! This is the first 2 cupcakes that I'm having for my 30 days desserts project.

 

The packaging is very simple which I really like it a lot. The cupcakes are put in a box where they are put nicely on a hole which fits them nicely. 

 

The salted caramel icing was very sweeeeeeeet! You can instantly taste the caramel right after you take a bite from it. The cupcake is soft, fragrant and has some nice caramel taste to it too.

 

The red velvet is not that sweet but it's still nice. Like the texture of the cupcake and the vanilla cream that it has on it.


Sharing this with a good friend was the best thing I had for the day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment