Monday, July 2, 2012

MacD's Banana Crunch McFlurry.

Today's the ninth day of my 30 days desserts project. MacD's Banana  Crunch McFlurry is today's dessert.

MacD's McFlurry always tastes good no matter what time you eat. As long as you don't eat it too often that is. Maybe not to some.

I don't eat the Oreo McFlurry often but I always like to try their limited time specials. It's like a good deal and it tastes good. I don't really fancy banana flavored stuff because I think it tastes weird but I eat banana cake.

For this special, I think they add some banana syrup and rice crispies. That's all. I do taste some banana but it quickly disappears once the ice cream started to melt but the rice crispies give a nice texture and taste to the whole experience. 

I'm happy about today's dessert. Hadn't had MacD's food for sometime, which I think is good for me. I'll be waiting for the next McFlurry special! Go try one and you'll like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment