Sunday, July 8, 2012

Awfully Chocolate's Chocolate Ice Cream

Today's the thirteenth day of my 30 days desserts project and I had Chocolate Ice Cream from Awfully Chocolate.

I know Awfully Chocolate makes one of the best chocolate truffles I've ever tasted. Now it's time for the ice cream.

A single scoop costs $3.80 which is quite pricey but I know it's going to be worth it. I wasn't disappointed. 

The ice cream was put in the box where they usually put the truffles in when you buy them. What mattered more was how it would taste.

It tasted like an ordinary dark chocolate when I first took the first scoop. As I start digging in, I could taste the similar taste of the truffle. It's like Awfully Chocolate's signature taste. As I had the last few scoops, I wish there was more. It was just chocolatey good.

All chocolate lovers should try at least once in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment