Sunday, July 8, 2012

Swirl Art's Mango Cheesecake and Cookies & Cream Froyo with Rainbow Rice, Peach Slices and Hershey's Chocolate Sauce

Today's the thirteenth day of my 30 days desserts project and today's dessert is Mango Cheesecake and Cookies & Cream Froyo with rainbow rice, peach slices and Hershey's chocolate sauce from Swirl Art.

My expectation for Swirl Art stall was that it would be the same as any frozen yoghurt stall but I was surprised of it's concept. You serve your own froyo and toppings. Once you're done, you weigh your froyo and pay for the amount of weight of it all. Definitely something I really did not expect.

For all delicious things I put in my cup, I wasn't able to taste how the froyo tasted but I like what it tasted when it's all mixed! It tastes like ice cream! I love the rainbow rice the most!

But actually, I did try both the mango cheesecake and cookies & cream before I poured it in the cup. The mango cheesecake tasted like peach. Maybe it's just my taste buds. The cookies & cream tasted like chocolate! yums!

All I can say that this is the biggest amount of froyo I ever had. Satisfying!

No comments:

Post a Comment