Saturday, June 30, 2012

Yoguru's Original and Blueberry yoghurt

Today's the seventh day of my 30 days desserts project. This time I had Yoguru's Original and Blueberry yoghurt from Raffles City.

Rejoice! I'm 1/4 away from completion!

What I like about this yoghurt is the taste. The blueberry taste is quite mild but it gives nice aroma. The original was my favorite. It taste a lot like plain yoghurt that you buy from the supermarket which I like. A little sour. Yums!

Why no toppings? I think putting toppings just isn't worth the money really. It's not possible for me to give any review if there's distraction to the main dessert right?

For the price of $3.40, it was a good buy for me. Loved it! Not until a large portion of it dropped when I was scooping without looking. My mouth felt the loss of that portion :(

No comments:

Post a Comment