Sunday, July 8, 2012

Mac's Caramel and Chocolate Frappe

Today's the twelfth day of my 30 days desserts project and I had Caramel and Chocolate Frappe from Mac's.

I actually ordered the caramel frappe and my colleague ordered the chocolate frappe so we could taste both beverages. It's a new beverage Mac's.

 As it was a sunny day at work today, and these 2 beverages makes the perfect desserts. It's nicely put in a plastic cup with a tight cover to keep all the goodness from spilling out.

I like the caramel to the chocolate but my friend was the other way around. The caramel frappe was sweeter and the caramel taste was much stronger than the coffee and I like how the mix was to my liking. The chocolate frappe has a stronger chocolate taste and it's slightly bitter but it's still sweet. It's texture was not as smooth as the caramel but it definitely has people liking this one that the caramel.

I'm happy that there's an alternative to the much more pricier Starbucks or Coffee Bean frappes

No comments:

Post a Comment