Sunday, June 24, 2012

Marble Slab's Caramel Peanut Butter Crumble Crisp

I've restarted my 30 days of dessert project again. This time I plan to complete it! Period.

The first one was from Marble Slab. There were so many flavors to choose from! But I decided to go for something I like which was peanut butter ice cream! The had like tasty creations which are their legendary ice cream mixin combinations. I had one of their tasty creations which was the Caramel Peanut Butter Crumble Crisp on a cup with waffles. 

I saw them made the ice cream using vanilla ice cream, peanut, caramel and chocolate chips. It was quite cool seeing them make it really.

How did it taste? hmm.. It taste a lot like vanilla with a hint of caramel. Didn't really taste the peanut. The chocolate chip gave nice texture to the whole experience though some got in the back of my teeth. As for the waffles, it was nice and crispy!

This stall was recommended to me by a friend whom she said was her favourite ice cream place!

No comments:

Post a Comment