Saturday, June 30, 2012

Today's the sixth day of my 30 days desserts project. This time I had Scoopz's Chocolate Ganache and Mocha ice cream at Upper Thompson.

I'm almost to a week to my project! Hooray!

I was suppose to have pancakes from Little Pancakes but unfortunately my friends and I were late. We were actually arrived an hour before at midnight but they closed early for some maintenance that they were doing, so no pancakes. So we walked around the area is we could find another one and we happened to find Scoopz.

Scoopz sells ice cream, hot and cold beverages like hot chocolate and iced lattes and waffles with ice cream. With such array of menus, going there would means enjoying different desserts.

I chose chocolate ganache because it had marshmallows in it. The taste of the chocolate its very nice. Thick and flavorful. As for the maocha, it just taste mocha. But what I like about the ice cream was that it felt thicker and stretchier. What I mean by stretchier is that it felt like like it had some stretch when you scoop it up. Maybe it's just me but I liked how it feels stretchier. 

If I do come down the next time, I'm gonna try the chocolate ice cream on waffles!

No comments:

Post a Comment