Thursday, June 28, 2012

Berrylite's mixed Chocolate and Strawberry Yoghurt with granola, fruity pebbles and mango

Today's the fifth day of my 30 days desserts project. This time I went to Northpoint where I had frozen yoghurt from Berrylite.

Like most frozen yoghurt outlets, they have different flavors other than the original. Before I embark on this project, I only thought that they had one flavor which is the original. Now I am more informed of what they sell other than the many toppings they have.

I had my yoghurt of mixed chocolate and strawberry with toppings of granola, fruity pebbles and mango. What I got was a cup full of goodies! And every spoonful is bliss! The strawberry flavor is much more distinct than the chocolate and it's sweet! But to my surprise, both flavors compliments each other well. The texture of the yoghurt is very nice. Melts deliciously in the mouth. Yums!

For the price of $5.40 for a small cup, 2 flavor yoghurt and 3 toppings(buy 2 get another 1 free), you'll get a delicious dessert that would put a smile on any kids faces. Adults included.

No comments:

Post a Comment