Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Today's the 3rd day of my 30 days desserts project. I actually planned to have another dessert at another place but so happens I was invited to a buffet at Sentosa's new kids attraction called Port Of Lost Wonder celebrating their success.

There were loads of free food! Hahaha! They had satay which I really love because the onions that comes along with the dish is almost unlimited and I love my satay with onions! Yum!

Okay let's get back to desserts. There were a few desserts which was available so I was deciding which to choose from. I decided to try 3 different desserts as the serving was too little if I were to choose 1.

I chose gula melaka mousse, chocolate mousse and cheesecake. All these are made by Sentosa's F&B. They are actually bite size pieces which makes them easy to eat. 

The gula melaka mousse is sweet and the gula melaka taste is very strong. You can smell the aroma too. I'm not quite sure what the white thing is at the bottom but it gives texture when you take a spoonful of both the mousse and the white thing. It's nice but 1 cup was enough for me.

The chocolate mousse was delicious! The mousse was soft and smooth and the chocolate pieces adds a good texture to a spoonful. It's not sweet but slightly bitter like dark chocolate. I had 3 of these by the end of the buffet as I love chocolates!

The last piece was a cheesecake. It was soft and yet flavorful. Probably because of the small size, the taste wasn't so distinct but it was alright. I don't mind having it just for filling up my stomach. 

By the end of the day, I was almost filled to the brim! But it was a happy day for me as I had great food with some great friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment