Monday, June 25, 2012

Tom's Palette's Lavender and Hazelnut Latte ice cream

Today's the second day of my 30 days desserts project. I went to Shaw Towers to try Tom's Palette ice creams. There were so many different flavors and some has cool names like Lavender,  and Peanut Butter Chocolate! I saw Lavender and had a try. It was so Lavendery! The first thing I tasted was the smell. Ooh ahh..

What I liked about the place was how simple and colorful it was. Prices could be easily identified and the cup sizes were easily noticed. I picked the medium size which was $4 and I got Lavender and Hazelnut Latte. I was treated to an ice cream that overflowed with goodness!

The serviette that I placed below the cup was dirty with overflown goodness by the time I finished the cup. The Lavender tasted very sweet and was very aromatic. It leaves an aromatic lavendery smell after you swallow the sweet taste of the ice cream. The Hazelnut Latte was no exception. The latte taste was mild and the aroma sweet. You can taste the strong hazelnut flavor which I liked it very much.

Tom's Palette gave me a good impression after just one trip. I can still taste the lingering lavender aroma in my mouth right now. I will definitely go there again for more flavors!

No comments:

Post a Comment