Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Cheesecake Cafe's Chocolate Brownie Cheesecake

This is my 4th dessert for my 30 day desserts project. This is a chocolate brownie cheesecake from Cheesecake Cafe. I did not plan for this dessert today but since I was around the corner, why not.

I was suppose to have Lao Ban beancurd today but the shop was closed due to the food court being washed and cleaned till tomorrow. 

The cheesecake is really nice. I really like the chocolate fudge that's on the top layer. It's so sweet! There are actually brownie slices in the cheesecake itself that adds a nice soft texture when you bite into it. I feel like the cheese itself is quite okay but the whole cake itself is an indulge. There's some walnuts in the brownie but you can't really taste it when you dig in to this delicious cheese cake. 

It's reasonably priced at $7.50 but $0.30 is added when you takeaway. Do drop by the cafe as it's very unique when you go inside. No pictures of the interior as no photography and video is allowed. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment