Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Chill out time

I was working till 9.30pm or midnight that night. Can't remember which night exactly but I remembered what Ranger 15 Anthony said over the air as he knocked off from his duty to one of his colleague,"I'm having a can of beer by the beach. You wanna join me?". It might just be an everyday conversation you hear but what Anthony said hit me hard. When was the last time I wind down after work and forget everything? I don't remember.

I've been working so hard and sometimes I feel so hard up at the end of the day that I forgot that the remaining time after work is my own personal time. Sometimes, I waste so much of that precious personal time thinking about work. By the end of the day, I feel like I have so little time for myself.

Well, things are changing for the better now. I'm not thinking about work as much as I was. Picking up on my almost zero social life. Going to events that interest me. Picked up a new hobby. Reading more often. Enjoy life as it is and have a good rest when it's time to rest.

That ends it. I need to chill out. I need some dose of chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment