Monday, August 29, 2011

Books Books Books!

I've waited for so long for these to come! 2 weeks to be exact haha. Cos I ordered them online. I've been reading this series since the first book came out about 2 years back but I stopped reading them close to a year? These are some of the fiction books I read and they're a great read. Can't wait to read them all!


















Book 10. Tales Of Heresy














These are the drinks my mum and aunt wants me to buy for Hari Raya. They're drinks I've avoided for the past few months. Why I was avoiding? I just wanted to.














Today's break fast was a feast! There was like really a lot of food! It's the same every year during this time but I never get bored of them. Can't complain when I grew up with the same cook(mum and aunt) for the past 24 years of my life! They cook delicious foods! Really blessed to have them in my life.















Comes new books, comes new bookmarks! Well, actually they're not new. I just dug out those Pokemon and Wrestling from my antique cards collection. The camera one was a tag from my crumpler camera bag(too nice to throw away). Yes, the white one is an immigration card. I used it to mark a page on one book as I could not find anything to use a bookmark then(I haven't finished reading the book FYI).















These are some books that I've yet to complete(I did not include the new book that I just started to read). This totals to 9 books. They have bookmarks in them too, not including form the pictures above. I've not added those which I haven't read yet, which is way more than this. It looks like I have a lot of reading to do this September :)














Lots of pictures this time around. I can do this again some time. Hope you like the pictures :) Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment