Thursday, August 25, 2011

Apple

Steve Jobs resigns as CEO of Apple as of today. Apple fans around the globe and probably those astronauts in space would probably heard of the news as well. I have a lot of respect for him. He's one person whom I look at when I need some inspiration. He's someone who dared to be different and who has made the difference. He has left a dent in the universe like he said he would.

I have a couple of Apple's products - 15" MacBook Pro, iPhone 3G, iPhone 4, iPod video, iPod nano and an iPod shuffle. They're great products. They do what they were made to do and I'm happy but not contented. I believe most Apple product users find some flaws in the product like you can't transfer songs from iPhone to iPhone/other handphones, you need an app to open a certain folder, no radio and what have they. I sometimes find it a hassle too. But people still buy them and they're able to have more money than the United States of America! What's the reason behind all these facts?

I am an Apple fan myself. I won't deny it. Those who know me knows it. Those who don't, now you know :) I have a few reasons why people buy Apple's product even know they know the flaws of it. I'll give 3 personal reasons why. First, Apple products just looks beautiful. The silver and the curves Most people would buy it just it because of that, even if the price could get you much better products, which is usually the case. Second, the App Store. Apple's App Store has almost any app for you. Weather, sports, fashion, news, technology, games of most(if not all) genres and many more! I think it's one of the best innovation Apple has contributed and most probably the best product to all Apple users. iPhones and iTouch would just be a phone and an interactive mp3 player. Lastly, it fits everyone's fashion and style. Most luxury bags are for women(correct me if I'm wrong) and normal men wouldn't buy such bags for themselves unless they have other reasons for buying it. But an Apple product is for everyone - men, women and even children. Their target market is for everyone. I believe the word "Apple" is said many more times than "Louis Vuitton" and this is where I believe Apple gets their profits.

I love watching Steve Jobs giving his presentations. He's such a great performer. It's like watching Broadway without the musical. He goes on stage and everyone listens to him. His acts are rehearsed to perfection. Cues come in at the right timing. He save his blunders with some simple humor and everyone(almost) forgives him. He's just unbelievable to watch.

I'd still buy Apple products. I'd still love Steve Jobs and hell yes I'll buy the next iPhone even though you can't transfer songs from your iPhone to another iPhone or another mobile device. Apple is part of my life now. Thank you Steve for what you have given to the individuals. Your vision for us to be empowered has come true.

“The only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work,” - Steve Jobs

No comments:

Post a Comment