Sunday, February 6, 2011

DREAM HOME

I want a crib like Akon's!

His crib is sick! I almost got a heart attack when I saw this video half way though on my iPhone when I was in the bus. His master bedroom is just awesome! I love his shower room man. You could fit in like 10 people inside! There's even a place for a pole dance. Nice! Let your imaginations run wild! He even has a tiger on his backyard, it's in a glass cage. He even has a remote that controls almost every electronics and devices at home. I love his Phelps Lounge. I'm already in love with his home :)

The cars that he showed in the video are exactly the ones that I really dream to own someday. I especially love his white Lamborghini Murcielago. It's so beautiful. Especially the red interiors. It's so hot and sexy!

I'm just posting the parts which I like about the video that's all. A renewed vision :)

I am a happier man today :D

No comments:

Post a Comment