Thursday, February 24, 2011

Losing Minds

I sometimes wonder if I'm okay. I realized that I tend to be more positive in the morning than I am at night. This occurs most of the time when I'm alone most of the time. Sometimes it even happens when I'm with a group of friends.

Much has happened these past few days. My most recent event would be the diving theory I took last Wednesday. It was a 3hour theory lesson. It was like back to class for me. Our instructor, Grace, did a good job in teaching us the theory. She was really friendly and made it easy to understand for those who were there.

Last Tuesday was Charmaine's birthday. I believe she was so happy by the end of the day. It was her first time cutting her own cake according to her. I can't remember how that felt but I bet she was so happy. She said she got dunked in the sea, which was not surprising to me. Anyone can get dunked for whatever reason. Knowing enough of her childhood, I really believe she felt like the happiest girl in the world at the moment. I gave her chocolates and a card.

Last Thursday was awesome! I had dinner with Carolyn and Jessamine at Popeye's and the delicious durian dessert which they introduced to me. I really enjoy their company alot. They are such nice friends. It's located at Ang Mo Kio where the two stores are just across one another and that made it much more convenient. It was definitely a good catch up for me and Jess who has quit Sentosa. Carolyn is still working in Sentosa so I still chat with her when she's in the island. I realized that I've actually known them for about slightly more than a year. How time flies. We bought some stuff from NTUC after the dessert and found a place to sit to continue our very interesting conversations. That night ended well for me. We'll definitely meet up again but not so soon as the both of them have exams and their own stuff to do. Good stuff.

It ends here. For now. I got to shower and have breakfast before I head out to work. More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment