Monday, January 31, 2011

End of Jan

January 2011 has ended. Today is February 2011.

As a start, I am really grateful to be alive and kicking. We should always be grateful, when we're both sad and happy. Being consciously aware of what I'm thinking and doing is really something I'm beginning to experience more and I intend to use it to help others grow.

The Sentosa Boardwalk has finally opened. It's a 500m stretch of causeway for people to walk into Sentosa. It's nice to walk on the outside in the evening. Lights from Vivocity and Resorts World makes the Sentosa Boardwalk a nice place just to hangout.

On the opening day, a group of Sentosa staff and some dancers from schools performed a flash mob. I was one of the Sentosa staff. I wasn't into it at first during the first rehearsal. But in the midst of the first rehearsal, I knew I was hooked. I think it's the adrenaline and energy that sucked me in and made me want to perform. We had 3 rehearsals on different days and it was fun for me. For the actual day itself, I was very hyped about it. I knew I want to quickly do it. And when the time came, we danced. It was an unbelievable feeling. I was so high. By the time it ended, I was quite upset. I did screw up some moves but that wasn't the problem. It ended too fast. All we did was danced and it ended in a blink of an eye. It was a very fun and exhilarating for me! All good things must come to an end. But the memory remains.

My red refurbished iPod nano has arrived! It came in this box and even had a USB cable, an Apple earphones and a dock adapter. I just love the color :D

I was having this conversation with Gabriel the other day and we talked about our future. What lies ahead and we shared what we want to have in the future. What struck me the most was how old I was going to be next year. I'll be 25. Age is just a number. It's scary to think about it logically really. A close cousin of mine is getting married this Sunday. He's a year older than me. That makes him 25 this year. The thought of being 25 next year hit me like a brick wall flying at me. It wasn't a good sign, or was it?

January 2011 has ended. Today is February 2011.

What will February bring? Let's pray for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment