Monday, January 24, 2011

Evading isn't the solution

I never seem to tell my personal troubles to anyone. Why should I? Everyone has their own problems and I do not wish to add more of them on their list.

Looking back, I seem to tell people my problems only to with theirs. Thus making it easier for them to understand what I went through and what I did to overcome it. I'm just never good at telling people my personal problems seriously.

What's my song? I still can't figure it out.

I guess this is where e law of e game hits me. I'm not sure if I broke any laws but I could see consequences of not following it. e situation I'm at now is not complicated by logic, but by emotions. I believe when emotions come in, it makes a living hell in your mind if you don't realize the problem. I'm not even sure if what I'm doing is right? No one should get hurt. Maybe being e simple me might be e best choice. Just "hi" and "bye". Why complicate it and you end up hurting yourself and people around you. Just follow e rules and all will be fine.

I really hope no one gets hurt, inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment