Thursday, May 5, 2011

We Run Our Own Races

Today was just one of those days that my run was sluggish. I really did not want to run but I had promised myself that I will not run less than 5km unless it's IPPT 2.4km. So I fought through the pain and completed the 5km. I did walk at some part of the run as the pain from my shin were really killing me. Nonetheless, I completed at least 5km. Now, as I'm typing this, my shin hurts even without me moving my leg. I don't want to see the doctor but I might need to if this pain persist for a few more days. I guess I got to stop running for this moment but I don't want to! I'm participating in the 21km category of the Sundown marathon event. It's like 2 weekends away and I'm injured now. I'm very sad really. I'm beginning to love running longer distance now. I think if I didn't signed up for the event, I wouldn't be running today.

No comments:

Post a Comment