Friday, May 20, 2011

Revived!

Okay I have not been updating a lot like how I would on the previous post. I'm really sorry. I just couldn't have anything to give to you guys. Life has been good. Anyway, this post is about me getting excited again! I got my race kits for my Sundown half marathon today! That's one reason. The other and most important one is.. I bought compression tights! Okay, it's just compression tights. Nothing special right? We'll, I tried it on when I got home. When I had fit myself into it, I realised that the pain on my shins had actually reduced. It's definitely science. I tried hopping and walk in a manner where the muscles on my shin would hurt but it didn't. There was a little but barely. I was thrilled! Now I'm ready to run the kilometers again!














That's my bib number and the running singlet that they gave me :)




















This is the miracle that made the pain on my shins almost completely disappear :D















And this is the bag that came along with the singlet and bib. Quite cool isn't it?

I'm going for a morning run tomorrow before I start work so wish me well alright. Goodnight and take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment