Saturday, March 12, 2011

Move On

After watching the movie Miracles, alot of things came to mind. Almost every area in my life came to me and ask me what's next? I knew what this movie was all about. I've Wikied it, Googled it and even YouTubed it. What's there to know more about the movie. It's about watching the whole movie and get connected with it. It's the process that engages us.

I've actually taken 3 more puffs from my inhaler before I started typing this out. Asthma or shortness of breath? I feel both. It's a terrible feeling. It's probably caused by a significant amount of fizzy drinks I had for the past 2 weeks. Lack of rest or sleep and exercise. Why am I consuming such unhealthy consumables and not giving myself enough of what the body really needs? I think I've found the answer.

I've been giving myself to others more. I wouldn't say it's a bad thing but I just did not know how to strike a balance. I'm in a bad shape right now. Worse I've ever been not accounting to my health at this moment. I'm learning more about myself, more of how I react to new replies. Things changed. So must I. I believe most of us who's away from Singapore for some time will make new friends to whichever country they go to for whatever the reason. These people changed to adapt so that they can survive in a foreign land. For those left behind, we have to move forward and progress.

I missed talking to my BFF. We used to go and have lunch together during her lunch time when I'm on off duty. I really enjoyed the times we spent together as she has taught me so much about alot of stuff. She's really an amazing woman. Her other half is so fortunate to have her. He's a great guy too and I learned loads of stuff from him too! I really owe alot to them. I think it's time for me to catch up with them very soon and I'm looking forward to meeting them very soon!

Ending my day again with hot Milo and dreaming my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment