Thursday, March 24, 2011

Motivation

I asked myself what is my motivation in life? What drives me? The great people in this world has motivation. What drives me?

You ask, why motivation and now? Something in me stirred when I read, " The Presentation Secrets of Steve Job". I have alot of respect for Steve Jobs and I really admired him for what he has done. He sees art. There's so many things I could talk about him but for today, I just want to highlight why he created Apple.

He wanted to unleash the human potential with computers. Back in the 80s when PCs were around, most of it was used to do work. There were no PCs created to create art and that's why he built Apple, to create art. Apple products are a work of art. There are always other competitors who performs better than Apple products by hardware. But what's in it, the OS, and the beautiful exterior that makes it an item to lust for.

I started asking myself lately what's my motivation to live, to work, to perform a certain task? I haven't found my answers yet but I will someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment