Monday, February 20, 2012

Awfully Chocolate Super Stacked Chocolate Cake




Today is the first day of the 30 Days dessert project. I'm gonna try out 30 different desserts in 30 days and upload a pic and give a personal comment on it. Like how it taste and how much is it. Comment as you may but let it be a positive one and add in your own recommendations as well! Good stuff must share!

The first cake is from Awfully Chocolate which is the Super Stacked Chocolate Cake. I bought mine at Vivocity but you can get it at any of their store. It's sold at $6.50 for 100g and mine was at $7.80 for 120g. It looked super chocolatey just by looking at it. As quoted from the website "A thicker, richer version of our All Chocolate cake with more bite, with different kinds of chocolate used for the six inner and outer fudge layers " It is what it. Thicker and richer. It's so sinful just as I took my first bite and taste similar to their Dark Chocolate Truffle which is very sinful too to those who've tried it. I love the texture and how the flavor just explodes in your mouth. As you swallow the chocolate, the taste still lingers in your mouth as you take another bite from it.

Ever since I tried their Dark Chocolate Truffle, I knew chocolate would never taste the same. As they are a local brand, I'm very happy and proud for the quality of their products. They're of splendid quality.

For chocoholics this cake will not disappoint. A lot of chocolate and nothing less. Dig in!

No comments:

Post a Comment