Friday, September 2, 2011

The aftermath

Yesterday's entry was really a memory bank cracker. Typing the whole experience really made me remember the times. There was so much emotion as I was typing. So much that I had to stem most of it so that I would not drag the story too long. I would not mind typing it all out but time was not on my side. I could continue like now but I already had a goal in mind to end the entry before I head to bed. I slept close to 3am.

The same morning, I had to go to work and I usually wake up at 5.30am and leave home by 6.15am when I work the morning shift. I did not wake up to my alarm at 5am and subsequent 5 minutes till 5.30am but I somehow manage to wake up by 5.30am. I was still disorientated with that few hours of sleep. I had about 40 more minutes of sleep when I boarded the bus to Seah Im and even that additional 40 minutes was insufficient. But somehow rather after I had breakfast at Seah Im, I felt much better. So I thought. I could possibly be sleeping anywhere at work if I did not find some company to talk to or something to occupy myself with. Fortunately, I stayed awake all the way at work, for real.

I suppose the real effect from this morning lack of sleep is taking it's toll on me now. My eyes are getting very heavy and I am losing my focus on this entry. I just had a glass of coke with ice. Bad idea. I'll go have some warm water now before I go to bed.

I just re-read my 2k word count entry and I'm quite proud of myself really. I believe I missed some events and event missed out some words which made some of the sentences sound incomplete. But I realised that what I typed were actually the highlight of my experience in the first SYF. Wow..

Anyway, I told some of the guys at work about my 2k word count blog entry and they'd say that might go check it out. If you guys do read and read this post too, thanks for reading my blog. I really appreciate it. I will update more in the future. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment